Colin Bell, Rob Cuddy and Kris Duer from HCL Software bring you another application security interview special.
In this episode the team talk to Kavya Pearlman and Tamas Henning from the XR Safety Initiative. They provide a fascinating insight into the privacy, security, and ethics within immersive environments (virtual reality, mixed reality, and augmented reality).
How to get involved with XRSI
Well, the answer is that it depends on who you are!
- For government and regulators, they undertake government grants and projects requests; They also advise regulators on pragmatic policy decisions
- Private Entities can contribute and donate to XRSI mission, efforts and research
- XR Stakeholders: safety and awareness campaigns for various XR stakeholders
- Universities: Get funded for research pertaining VR Safety
- Students can Sign Up for Newsletters, updates and new developments
In general, anyone who’s interested can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting our website, and/or volunteer and Donate: https://xrsi.org/donate
Below are some additional resources for those wanting more information about XRSI: